The 2010 Yeti ASR5 was a natural evolution of the AS-R platform. With the ASR5, Yeti created a bike with the tight handling characteristics of an XC race bike and the plush suspension of an all mountain rig.
The frame is very light (4.75 lbs for the ASR5 Carbon and 5.5 lbs for the ASR5 Alloy)... lighter than many cross country racing frames on the market today, but you have the versatility to ride all mountain. The heart of the frame is the Active Suspension (A.S.) design, soaking up the rough stuff and transferring power from the pedals without energy loss.
2010 Yeti ASR5 Carbon Frame Features:
• High modulus, hand laid-up carbon front and rear triangle
• Tapered headtube (1-1/8" 1-1/2")
• Compatible with 120mm or 140mm forks
• Internal cable routing on swingarm
• Interchangeable dropouts
• QR standard, but can easily convert to 12mm x 142mm
• Titanium hardware
With RP2 rear shock
Available size : Medium frame only